Sunday, February 1, 2015

Always a Seahawks Fan!!

I will always be a Seattle Seahawks fan.

I have been a forever fan ever since I had the unique opportunity to cheer for them when my ex-husband was stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA. This was one of the best experiences of my life. Not only was I able to dance on an NFL football field, I had opportunities to sing and I made lasting friendships. This was one of those opportunities in life that I will be forever grateful for. 

Although tonight's loss at the Superbowl was a bit disheartening, I am happy that they made it to that point for the third time. 

Yes, I wanted them to win again, but even if they never win another game or make it to another Superbowl, they will still be the team that gave me a chance. They are team that hired me out of hundreds of women who auditioned, and that feeling alone is irreplaceable. 

To the Seahawks and Sea-Gals, great job tonight! It was a great game. 



No comments:

Post a Comment